Are you coming to the Donosti Cup?
- Sport city
- 2018 Jul 01
On July 2 the Donosti Cup will kick off, an International Youth Football Tournament with the participation of teams from all over the world. This year more than 500 teams will participate in this event granted UNICEF’s National Prize.
Are you coming to the Donosti Cup? Here are a few ideas of how to make the very most of your stay in San Sebastian.
Discovering the city’s pintxos: Going for pintxos in San Sebastian's different districts is a way to learn about our culture in a spectacle combining laughter, conversation, movement, hustle & bustle and fun. You may be interested in these pintxo tours!
Take a selfie in the Concha Bay: The Concha Bay is the image of San Sebastian: the most classic, the most photographed, the most visited... The Concha beach is right in the city centre.
Take a stroll from the Zurriola beach (in the Gros district) to the neighbourhood of Antigua and to see the Comb of the Wind sculpture: This stroll offers you the chance to discover San Sebastian’s three beaches. On getting to the Comb of the Wind, try to take a picture of yourself when the wind blasts out of the holes in the ground!
Enjoy the parks and nature: San Sebastian has marvellous natural green surroundings, encircled by mountains and with numerous parks and gardens. Discover our hills, parks and gardens and enjoy the most natural side of the city.
Visit Santa Clara Island or the bay: You can do it any way you want! By boat, kayak, stand up paddle...
Visit the Real Sociedad Museum...
The Real Sociedad Museum opened its doors on 7th September 2009, the day the club turned 100 years old. Occupying a space of around 400m², the Museum describes the history of the Real Sociedad in an original fashion. All of the club’s sports sections are represented, not only football.
Get ready to take to the streets, because San Sebastián is like a huge open-air shopping centre. If...
- You’d like to find a souvenir of San Sebastián... Basque crafts for instance
- You'd like to find a little something for your partner... in the heaps of fashion boutiques
- You want to look your best in the photographs... the best hairdressers' perfume shops, y jewellers’, and much more.
- No doubt about it, what you need is our shopping map.
Time is short to get to know the city ... but don't despair! Let the experts take you round the major highlights of the city in only 120 minutes:
- If you want to visit the Old Town (Parte Vieja), take the San Sebastián Essential guided tour.
- If you want to discover the rich cultural tradition of the European Capital of Culture 2016 on foot with a professional guide San Sebastián Cultural guided tour.
- And if you want to take a closer look at our typical pintxo culture, sign up for the “Pintxos of San Sebastián”, guided tour including three pintxos and three drinks.
WHERE TO EAT?
You’re in San Sebastián! … The foodie Mecca, the crème de la crème of good eating and finger-licking cuisine. Here you'll find whatever you want, from Michelin stars (did you know that San Sebastián is the city with most Michelin stars per square metre in the world?) to pintxo bars, vegetarian options, cider houses, restaurants serving international cuisine... As many suggestions as there are colours. Don’t waste time, consult our Restaurant Guide.
As always, we’ll be delighted to answer your questions at the Tourist Office.
|From Monday to Saturday||09:00 - 20:00
|Sundays||10:00 - 19:00|