HORSE RACING AND CIDER HOUSE CUISINE
Experience the thrill of live racing at San Sebastián Hippodrome!
Everyone should visit San Sebastián Hippodrome at least once in their life to feel the excitement of horse racing. Even if you are clueless about horses and racing, it is well worth living the experience up close!
Enjoy a guided visit to the hippodrome, where you will learn about the world of horse racing and its history. Then sample the Araeta Cider House menu and enjoy our artisan apple and pear txotx cider.
You're sure of a cosy environment and the best traditional cuisine!
The short-break includes:
- Two nights’ bed and breakfast. Except in Green Nest
- Entrance to the racecourse
- Guided visit and entry to the paddock (professionals-only area)
- See the horses from the other side of the fence.
- Glass of champagne in the VIP area
- Lunch in Araeta Cider House
- Free Extras per room:
- "San Sebastián Card" Tourist Card.
- One ticket for the tourist bus per 2 people.
- Welcome Pack containing tourist information about San Sebastian and Gipuzkoa.
|DATES||July: 8, 15, 22 and 29
August: 5, 12, 18 and 26
September: 1 and 8
Service managed by