Gastronomic short break: pintxos of San Sebastian
Pintxos route in San Sebastian
Don’t you know where to eat in Donostia/ San Sebastian? Going out for pintxos in the Old Town is a really fun plan and a unique experience to enjoy a perfect stay in the city. One of the most important pintxo routes of all the Basque Country. Helped by a professional guide, we are giving you the chance to visit three well known establishments in the Old Town and try Basque miniature cuisine.
Let’s go out for pintxos!
The short-break includes:
- “Pintxos of San Sebastian”, a cultural and gastronomic walking guided tour.
- Two nights’ bed and breakfast.
- Free Extras per room:
- ‘San Sebastián Card’ Tourist Card.
- One ticket for the tourist bus per person.
- Welcome Pack containing tourist information about San Sebastian and Gipuzkoa.
|DATES||May, June, July and September|
From 86 €
|Silken Amara Plaza ****||139€||187€|
|Palacio de Aiete ****||133€||183€|
|(*)Barceló Costa Vasca ****||154€||219€|
|Monte Igueldo ****||228€||316€|
|(*)Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea Breakfast not included||88€||96€|
*Prices may be modified in some cases.