San Sebastian city of culture
SAN SEBASTIAN BREATHES, TASTES AND SMELLS OF CULTURE
In 2016, San Sebastian was European Capital of Culture. Donostia, the Basque name for the city, is a cultural reference thanks to its wide variety of museums, galleries, sculptures, exhibition centres and its prestigious festivals: the International Film Festival (Zinemaldia), the Heineken Jazzaldia and the Classical Music Fortnight, among others. And don’t forget its gastronomy, today famous all over the world, or the Basque culture and its language, one of the oldest in Europe.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit us and enjoy the culture!
The short-break includes:
- San Sebastián Cultural guided tour
- Two nights’ bed and breakfast.
- Free Extras per room:
- ‘San Sebastián Card’ Tourist Card.
- One ticket for the tourist bus per person
- Welcome Pack containing tourist information about San Sebastian and Gipuzkoa.
|PRICE A||PRICE B||PRICE C|
|Silken Amara Plaza ****||110€||126€||175€|
|Palacio de Aiete ****||103€||121€||171€|
|Barceló Costa Vasca ****||111€||141€||207€|
|(*) Monte Igueldo ****||175€||216€||303€|
|(*) Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea Breakfast not included||73€||75€||84€|
- Price A: From January to April, November and December. (except Easter and Bank Holidays).
- Price B: May, June and October (except Bank Holidays).
- Price C: From July to September, Easter, Bank holidays (may, october, december).
*Prices may be modified in some cases.