Txakoli Talaiberri Winery getaway
Txakoli talaiberri winery visit
The visit to Talaiberri Txakolindegia begins at the entrance to the winery itself. Here, visitors will learn more about the history and winemaking traditions of the family. Descending down the stairway, we witness the different stages of the vineyard through the photographs displayed on the walls, finally arriving at the images of the local HONDARRIBI ZURI and HONDARRIBI BELTZA grape varieties. On the lower floor of the wine cellar, we move on to discover all of the secrets behind the creation of Txakoli Talaiberri wine, of the Getariako Txakolina Denomination of Origin. We finish the visit by going up to the terrace where, surrounded by 12 hectares of our own vineyards, we will sample txakoli wine and other traditional regional produce, including our own exclusive Txakoli Ttannta vinegars.
The getaway package includes:
- Two nights’ bed and breakfast (except in Green Nest) at the chosen hotel
- Guided visit to Talaiberri Txakolindegia
- Complementary extras by room:
- San Sebastián Card, a tourist card for the city
- 1 tourist bus ticket per person. *Subject to availability of service
- Welcome pack with tourist information about Donostia/San Sebastián and Gipuzkoa
- Check special offers for arrival by train and aeroplane.
|Languages:||Spanish, Euskera, English (on request)|
|Schedule:||Friday and Saturday 11.00.|
|Easter schedule:||30 and 31 March at 12.00 and 6 and 7 April also at 12.00.|
|Sundays and public holidays: Closed|
Friday and Saturday 11.00.
Servicio gestionado por